CY Initiative of Excellence is an academic consortium selected by the French government among the 19 French universities of excellence. It brings together CY Cergy Paris Université and ESSEC Business School. The two institutions have joined forces in this ambitious project to strengthen their research potential and international attractiveness.
From 2023, the program of CY Generations is associated with the research funding programs of CY Initiative to finance multidisciplinary research projects responding to the challenges of sustainable development. CY Generations brings together academic, socio-economic and local authority partners, around CY Alliance.
The 2023 Action Plan aims to foster the development of scientific excellence and to structure the research strategy of the participating institutions and research teams.
Applications are invited to the following five calls for proposals:
- An internal call for scientific projects open to researchers and faculty members of CY Initiative or CY Generations research centres: the EMERGENCE programme supporting innovative research projects of small teams of at least two researchers.
- An internal call for the HORIZON programme for laboratories and research centers of CY Initiative or CY Generations. Applications must bring together a team that justifies the ambition of the scientific project and the application for major external funding
- A call for external applications, the TALENT programme, open to high-potential early-stage researchers (two to ten years of postdoctoral experience) wishing to develop their research activity in one of the CY Initiative research groups.
- A call for external applications for the FELLOWSHIP IN RESIDENCE (FIR) programme of CY Advanced Studies. This programme aims to promote internationalisation and interdisciplinarity by hosting visiting researchers (seniors) for a period of 4 to 10 months at CY Advanced Studies, in connection with the research centres of CY Initiative.
- A call for applications open to researchers from the EUTOPIA Alliance for the EUTOPIA PhD CO-TUTELLE programme offering funding for co-tutelle theses between member universities of the EUTOPIA Alliance (call opening early 2023).
[For more information, see supporting documents]